- @YasminaMcCarty, Head of M4D, discusses #digitalidentity and #SDG 16.9 at #ITUGSR in Geneva last week… https://t.co/RmCSVAq1bq https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/1020247087575977984
- That's a wrap from Kigali! Thank you to all our speakers and to everyone who attended #M360Africa. What a fascinati… https://t.co/MguTZUvx8U https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/1020235223274008576
- RT @matt_wilson0: The @GSMAm4d Digital Identity programme’s most recent case study explores two emerging & innovative solutions that are us…https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/1019967585792811008
- Arthur Rutagengwa from @MTNRwanda explains the benefits of the GSMA IPN Hub to enable real-time payment notificatio… https://t.co/86RLivRxp7 https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/1019939769655050240
- Dickson Marira from #M4DUtilities grantee Wonderkid, shares how they made it from winning the #waterhackathon to se… https://t.co/AozIXw3L5V https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/1019937188979597312
Ecosystem Accelerator Programme
Realising the potential of mobile innovation at scale
Our mission is to build synergies between start-ups and mobile operators, with the aim to scale innovative and sustainable mobile services in emerging markets.
Despite an increasing number of mobile products and services in emerging markets, reaching scale is still a challenge for most. The GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator works to bridge the gap between operators and innovators, enabling strong partnerships that support the growth of commercially sustainable mobile products and services.
By opening the dialogue between innovators and operators, the programme helps operators contribute their assets and expertise to the most promising ideas. This will in turn support innovators to secure the funding and direction they require in order to bring their products and services to scale.
In fostering these partnerships, we can bring the most impactful mobile solutions to the people and places that need them most, generating the greatest socio-economic impact.
The Ecosystem Accelerator programme is supported by the UK Department for International Development (DFID), the Australian Government, the GSMA and its members.
This is the second issue of our new publication format, which has been designed to best capture the evolution ...Read more
We have designed this new publication format to best capture the evolution of a fast-moving space, and with a ...Read more
This guide is aimed at start-ups interested in collaborating with mobile operators in emerging markets. The ...Read more
Today in emerging markets, more than anywhere else, there are opportunities for mobile operators and ...Read more
Ecosystem Accelerator Innovation Fund Round 1: Some Findings from the Top 100 Pitches Download here Download ...Read more