- Our #EcosystemAccelerator team recently visited Samoa to work with #EAInnovationFund #startup, @SkyEye_Samoa and th… https://t.co/kSjSdTvoKo https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/1131586967391617027
- Three new case studies, ‘Reaching further with low #tech’ and a fresh style – read our #EcosystemAccelerator Compas… https://t.co/carxcpV4UB https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/1131550355081355264
- Find out why #Singapore ranked amongst the top 5 in #GSMA's #Mobile Connectivity Index for #Infrastructure:… https://t.co/ZAGmrZOilj https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/1131503820566089728
- Read the latest #mAgri blog to learn about the experience of agribusinesses using digital tools in the last mile of… https://t.co/JBWx5g0Yv9 https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/1131462306062360576
- RT @Ab_parr: Just over 2 weeks to apply to the GSMA Mobile for Humanitarian Innovation fund! Want £50k-500k funding? Using #mobile tech to…https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/1131235572331290625
Ecosystem Accelerator Programme
Realising the potential of mobile innovation at scale
Our mission is to build synergies between start-ups and mobile operators, with the aim to scale innovative and sustainable mobile services in emerging markets.
Despite an increasing number of mobile products and services in emerging markets, reaching scale is still a challenge for most. The GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator works to bridge the gap between operators and innovators, enabling strong partnerships that support the growth of commercially sustainable mobile products and services.
By opening the dialogue between innovators and operators, the programme helps operators contribute their assets and expertise to the most promising ideas. This will in turn support innovators to secure the funding and direction they require in order to bring their products and services to scale.
In fostering these partnerships, we can bring the most impactful mobile solutions to the people and places that need them most, generating the greatest socio-economic impact.
The Ecosystem Accelerator programme is supported by the UK Department for International Development (DFID), the Australian Government, the GSMA and its members.
This is the fourth issue of our new publication format, which has been designed to best capture the evolution ...Read more
This is the third issue of our new publication format, which has been designed to best capture the evolution ...Read more
This is the second issue of our new publication format, which has been designed to best capture the evolution ...Read more
We have designed this new publication format to best capture the evolution of a fast-moving space, and with a ...Read more
This guide is aimed at start-ups interested in collaborating with mobile operators in emerging markets. The ...Read more
Between 28 January and 1 February, our Ecosystem Accelerator team was in Egypt to provide further support to ...Read more
The GSMA’s MWC Barcelona and 4YFN events are fast approaching and will be held in Barcelona between 25 and ...Read more
In December 2018, the GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator programme announced the third cohort of its Innovation Fund. ...Read more
‘Corp-Up’ partnerships: Three practical steps for mobile operators looking to partner with start-ups
On the 28 November 2018, the GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator team was invited to participate in a workshop on ...Read more