- Register for our Unlocking Rural Mobile Coverage course to learn how innovation and infrastructure sharing can help… https://t.co/4Ry9WWjOu6 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1044144405764956161
- Our Principle of Internet Governance course starts on 1 October. Sign up now to get a good understanding of the his… https://t.co/EFmkem8hpV https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1042709145282076673
- Vikram Raval from @GSMA at #ITUWorld: @GSMAi research predicts more than 25bn #IoT connections by 2025. As the IoT… https://t.co/SsUh2r0nfI https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1040186850168766464
- Congratulations to our #ITUWorld contest winner - Reno Odirile from Botswana Innovation Hub! There is still time to… https://t.co/4damLQUtnm https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1039878694741975040
- Fraser Graham from @GSMA speaking at #ITUWorld: If stakeholders including governments take a holistic approach in 3… https://t.co/JazuMoMzDS https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1039828519587602432
- .@GSMA’s Head of Sub-Saharan Africa, Akinwale Goodluck, spoke at #ITUWorld on need for ministers of finance to unde… https://t.co/wlZoJ5c7ZC https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1039801931575840769
- The GSMA’s Belinda Exelby spoke at the launch of the m-Powering Development Initiative 2018 report at #ITUWorld… https://t.co/PSfzIPGxVH https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1039512226653122560
- RT @SoniaA4AI: Insightful presentation by Kalvin Bahia, Principal Economist at @GSMA on spectrum prices in developing countries. Calls for…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1039501363397443585
- Our Principal Economist Kalvin Bahia presents findings of new GSMA report at #ITUinSA18, linking high spectrum pric… https://t.co/3zvMDwNcmj https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1039492931961450496
- Houlin Zhao @ITUSecGen opening GSMA session at #ITUinSA18: mobile spectrum should be awarded for free https://t.co/HyI3thuS40 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1039485676574724096
Shaping public policy through engagement with global institutions
Our mission is to represent the views and insights of the mobile industry in policy debates led by multi-stakeholder institutions.
The GSMA is the voice of the mobile industry in many international forums. Whether the focus is data protection, internet governance, financial inclusion or spectrum management, we bring the mobile sector’s technical expertise and practical market experience to the table, in the spirit of constructive dialogue and the desire to spread best practices in policy and regulation around the world.
At the global level, we engage with the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) and many other UN agencies, the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), the World Economic Forum (WEF), the World Bank and the Internet Governance Forum. We also engage with numerous regional institutions, including the European Commission (EC), the African Telecommunications Union (ATU), the Asia-Pacific Telecommunity (APT) and the Inter-American Telecommunication Commission (CITEL).
Internet Governance Forum 2016
World Telecommunication Standardization Assembly 2016
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2016