- The afternoon session of our Africa Policy Day ahead of #M360Africa was led by Fraser Graham, Senior Director of Po… https://t.co/cojE54fHun https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1018852504623304705
- .@Boris_Wojtan, @GSMA Senior Director of Privacy is delivering a taster session of our GSMA Capacity Building cours… https://t.co/QWd1GrP7g9 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1018806646880030721
- RT @GSMAAfrica: #Africa Policy Day has just been kicked off by @G_Akinwale ahead of #M360AFRICA. The event brings together #ICT policymaker…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1018797548327317504
- GSMA's Head of Mobile for Development @YasminaMcCarty talks about how mobile can close the digital identity gap at… https://t.co/CtU3Vcbwzn https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1017398220710871041
- To realize the full potential of digital @GSMA’s Jade Nester confirms that we need more "regulator to regulator" di… https://t.co/qg8dEBrCAt https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1017358865111945216
- GSMA's Jade Nester highlights that 83% of mobile internet users are concerned about how their data is being shared… https://t.co/u7lQHcYKl3 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1017342255814803456
- There is still time to find out more about GSMA's work. Visit our stand today at #ITUGSR to get our latest reports… https://t.co/uyie2awH21 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1017333957459836929
- GSMA's Director of Consumer Consumer Policy, Jade Nester is speaking at the ITU's Industry Leader's Roundtable on k… https://t.co/J0SAOvXdSS https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1017319692313251840
- GSMA's @YasminaMcCarty says that the mobile industry can play a role in accelerating the digital identity ecosystem… https://t.co/ufVQeXk8ZL https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1017068380908552195
Shaping public policy through engagement with global institutions
Our mission is to represent the views and insights of the mobile industry in policy debates led by multi-stakeholder institutions.
The GSMA is the voice of the mobile industry in many international forums. Whether the focus is data protection, internet governance, financial inclusion or spectrum management, we bring the mobile sector’s technical expertise and practical market experience to the table, in the spirit of constructive dialogue and the desire to spread best practices in policy and regulation around the world.
At the global level, we engage with the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) and many other UN agencies, the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), the World Economic Forum (WEF), the World Bank and the Internet Governance Forum. We also engage with numerous regional institutions, including the European Commission (EC), the African Telecommunications Union (ATU), the Asia-Pacific Telecommunity (APT) and the Inter-American Telecommunication Commission (CITEL).
Internet Governance Forum 2016
World Telecommunication Standardization Assembly 2016
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2016