- .@BERECeuropaeu study evaluates effect of mergers in Austria, Ireland and Germany on consumers – but fails to contr… https://t.co/miXbzGa60d https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1019137195427467265
- The afternoon session of our Africa Policy Day ahead of #M360Africa was led by Fraser Graham, Senior Director of Po… https://t.co/cojE54fHun https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1018852504623304705
- .@Boris_Wojtan, @GSMA Senior Director of Privacy is delivering a taster session of our GSMA Capacity Building cours… https://t.co/QWd1GrP7g9 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1018806646880030721
- RT @GSMAAfrica: #Africa Policy Day has just been kicked off by @G_Akinwale ahead of #M360AFRICA. The event brings together #ICT policymaker…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1018797548327317504
- GSMA's Head of Mobile for Development @YasminaMcCarty talks about how mobile can close the digital identity gap at… https://t.co/CtU3Vcbwzn https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1017398220710871041
- To realize the full potential of digital @GSMA’s Jade Nester confirms that we need more "regulator to regulator" di… https://t.co/qg8dEBrCAt https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1017358865111945216
- GSMA's Jade Nester highlights that 83% of mobile internet users are concerned about how their data is being shared… https://t.co/u7lQHcYKl3 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1017342255814803456
- There is still time to find out more about GSMA's work. Visit our stand today at #ITUGSR to get our latest reports… https://t.co/uyie2awH21 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1017333957459836929
- GSMA's Director of Consumer Consumer Policy, Jade Nester is speaking at the ITU's Industry Leader's Roundtable on k… https://t.co/J0SAOvXdSS https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1017319692313251840
Delivering free, high-quality training and resources to policymakers and regulators
Our mission is to help policymakers and regulators keep pace with the latest industry developments through training courses that highlight examples of regulatory best practice from around the world.
The GSMA is the global association of mobile network operators. In this role, it closely analyses policy and regulation related to mobile telecommunications and ICT, as well as the effects they have worldwide. The Capacity Building programme’s in-house experts have used this knowledge to create high-quality training courses that highlight real-world examples of policy and regulatory best practice.
To allow policymakers and regulators maximum flexibility in how they learn, we offer our courses both face-to-face and online. Our face-to-face courses are delivered globally through a range of strategic partnerships. Our online courses are offered year-round and allow students to study at their own pace from anywhere in the world. No matter which method students choose, our training helps keep policymakers and regulators abreast of current industry trends and how they affect the delivery of mobile services in countries around the world. To learn more about our programme or to register for an upcoming online course, visit our eLearning portal.
“The case studies were particularly useful in illustrating practical applications for how mobile technology can transform lives.”