- Our Principle of Internet Governance course starts on 1 October. Sign up now to get a good understanding of the his… https://t.co/EFmkem8hpV https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1042709145282076673
- Vikram Raval from @GSMA at #ITUWorld: @GSMAi research predicts more than 25bn #IoT connections by 2025. As the IoT… https://t.co/SsUh2r0nfI https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1040186850168766464
- Congratulations to our #ITUWorld contest winner - Reno Odirile from Botswana Innovation Hub! There is still time to… https://t.co/4damLQUtnm https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1039878694741975040
- Fraser Graham from @GSMA speaking at #ITUWorld: If stakeholders including governments take a holistic approach in 3… https://t.co/JazuMoMzDS https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1039828519587602432
- .@GSMA’s Head of Sub-Saharan Africa, Akinwale Goodluck, spoke at #ITUWorld on need for ministers of finance to unde… https://t.co/wlZoJ5c7ZC https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1039801931575840769
- The GSMA’s Belinda Exelby spoke at the launch of the m-Powering Development Initiative 2018 report at #ITUWorld… https://t.co/PSfzIPGxVH https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1039512226653122560
- RT @SoniaA4AI: Insightful presentation by Kalvin Bahia, Principal Economist at @GSMA on spectrum prices in developing countries. Calls for…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1039501363397443585
- Our Principal Economist Kalvin Bahia presents findings of new GSMA report at #ITUinSA18, linking high spectrum pric… https://t.co/3zvMDwNcmj https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1039492931961450496
- Houlin Zhao @ITUSecGen opening GSMA session at #ITUinSA18: mobile spectrum should be awarded for free https://t.co/HyI3thuS40 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1039485676574724096
- GSMA’s Peng Zhao at #ITUinSA18: When it comes to WRC, it’s not just about supporting one band or another, but you a… https://t.co/MbZmtbWh2d https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1039454628482609154
Unlocking the full potential of mobile
Our mission is to advance policy and regulation that enables a safe, sustainable and innovative mobile sector for all.
Mobile technologies enhance the lives of billions of people, providing them with an unprecedented ability to communicate and express themselves, access information, conduct business, and take advantage of useful and entertaining apps and services wherever they are.
While market forces drive the industry, governments shape the mobile economy by setting the policies and regulations that, ideally, will deliver the best results and consumer protections to citizens. The GSMA engages with policymakers and regulators to advance policy discourse, contribute market research and analysis, and convey the perspectives of the mobile industry across the wide range of issues that surround the digital economy and society.
What is agreed by all parties is that a healthy, competitive and sustainable mobile sector is needed to deliver the full potential of the digital society to people everywhere.