- .@BERECeuropaeu study evaluates effect of mergers in Austria, Ireland and Germany on consumers – but fails to contr… https://t.co/miXbzGa60d https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1019137195427467265
- The afternoon session of our Africa Policy Day ahead of #M360Africa was led by Fraser Graham, Senior Director of Po… https://t.co/cojE54fHun https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1018852504623304705
- .@Boris_Wojtan, @GSMA Senior Director of Privacy is delivering a taster session of our GSMA Capacity Building cours… https://t.co/QWd1GrP7g9 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1018806646880030721
- RT @GSMAAfrica: #Africa Policy Day has just been kicked off by @G_Akinwale ahead of #M360AFRICA. The event brings together #ICT policymaker…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1018797548327317504
- GSMA's Head of Mobile for Development @YasminaMcCarty talks about how mobile can close the digital identity gap at… https://t.co/CtU3Vcbwzn https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1017398220710871041
- To realize the full potential of digital @GSMA’s Jade Nester confirms that we need more "regulator to regulator" di… https://t.co/qg8dEBrCAt https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1017358865111945216
- GSMA's Jade Nester highlights that 83% of mobile internet users are concerned about how their data is being shared… https://t.co/u7lQHcYKl3 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1017342255814803456
- There is still time to find out more about GSMA's work. Visit our stand today at #ITUGSR to get our latest reports… https://t.co/uyie2awH21 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1017333957459836929
- GSMA's Director of Consumer Consumer Policy, Jade Nester is speaking at the ITU's Industry Leader's Roundtable on k… https://t.co/J0SAOvXdSS https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1017319692313251840
Unlocking the full potential of mobile
Our mission is to advance policy and regulation that enables a safe, sustainable and innovative mobile sector for all.
Mobile technologies enhance the lives of billions of people, providing them with an unprecedented ability to communicate and express themselves, access information, conduct business, and take advantage of useful and entertaining apps and services wherever they are.
While market forces drive the industry, governments shape the mobile economy by setting the policies and regulations that, ideally, will deliver the best results and consumer protections to citizens. The GSMA engages with policymakers and regulators to advance policy discourse, contribute market research and analysis, and convey the perspectives of the mobile industry across the wide range of issues that surround the digital economy and society.
What is agreed by all parties is that a healthy, competitive and sustainable mobile sector is needed to deliver the full potential of the digital society to people everywhere.